Release and reload faster with the intuitive single-action reload Connect Quick
The North Navigator bar comes WITH a Standard Freeride Loop. Additional attachment styles can be added for easy swap-out!
Release, and switch effortlessly between disciplines with the Toolless Interloop, our no-tools required modular harness loop replacement system. The Navigator Control System connects you intuitively to your kite, using premium leading technology Dyneema lines for precise performance.
So much mechanical finesse, load-testing and material knowledge has gone into the development of the Connect Quick Release, ensuring it meets our demanding safety criteria. The end result raises the industry standard as a whole. We’ve developed and refined the entire Navigator Control System harmoniously from the ground up, providing a premium user experience that is simple, intuitive and refined - right down to the sound of the closure. Push and click.
- Integrated retractable line winder bungee - prevents tangled lines when packed up. Bungee retracts when not in use.
- Leader line PU tubing Covers - help to prevent line abrasion.
- Over molded trim handle
- Custom TPU tubing profile
- Two adjustable bar length size options - (45-50cm and 50-55cm) to fine tune the turning speed of your kite.
- Injection molded soft EVA bar ends - ensure nothing hard comes in touch with you or your board and contain rear line adjustment.
- Tactile offset finger bar - for an ergonomic grip and intuitive feel when the control bar is orientated correctly.
- Spinning handle with custom low-friction washer to un-spin your front lines easily.
- Cleated trim system
- Color coded components
- 100 % Dyneema SK99 control line
- Easy to reach trim handle
- Dyneema depower and trim lines