When traveling or embarking on a holiday it is sometimes easier to leave your kitesurfing gear at home. Renting kitesurfing gear from Open Ocean is easy and hassle free!
HOW OPEN OCEAN RENTALS WORK:
- Equipment is chosen at the store, you can swap it out for different equipment if the conditions change, providing we have the equipment on hand.
- Rental form is filled out at the store.
- Original passport or ID document is required as a deposit and kept at the store for the duration of the rental.
- Clients must be fully independent and competent kiters if they are renting. However, if you are not, we can book a refresher lesson for you.
- We can provide them with info on the equipment and location if needed.
- We are located 50m from the beach!
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- NO INSURANCE ON ANY EQUIPMENT RENTED (DAMAGE & REPAIR RATES ARE LISTED ON RENTAL FORM AT STORE)
- Extended rental fee at R400 per day, after 13 days upfront rental.
- Open Ocean will only rent kitesurfing equipment to clients who have a valid qualification card (IKO) and are competent independent riders.
Kite Only – 30% off day duration rate.
Board Only – 40% off day duration rate