SIZES: 4'8" X 23" X 4.1" X 58L / 4'10" X 24" X 4.4" X 68L / 5'0" X 25" X 4.5" X 78L / 5'2" X 26.2" X 4.6" X 88L / 5' 4" X 27" X 4.7" X 98L / 5'8" X 29.5" X 5" X 118L
The fresh new CODE board nods to the fast developing sport of Wingsurfing.
The Code builds off the successful Macro design offering an incredibly fast lifting maneuverable platform to get you up and riding in a flash. Premium materials make for an exceptionally lightweight & durable board that allows direct control from rider through to the foil.
From first starts through to aerial freestyle and wave riding, the Code has been designed with the future of Wingsurfing at the forefront.
Foil specific board with focus on maneuverability and easy launch.
- Full premium EVA deck pad
- Carbon Stringer
- Short compact design
- Nose keel to flat section
- Concave Deck. Positive board control when strapless
- Kick tail with release channels for earlier flight and easy pumping
- EPS Core, Light Weight & Buoyant
- Durable Bamboo composite construction
- 3 or 2 strap insert configuration
- 12 inch adjustable foil mount
Included with the board: 4pcs m8x30mm mounting bolts, m8 Lockable Tnuts, full deck pad (NOTE: straps sold separately).