Last year we introduced the big air evolution of the Nitro to the kite market, and it delivered.
One of the most anticipated kites, grasped the kite world by the horns and took riders to all new heights.
For 04 the Nitro is back again and through the work of the Cabrinha International Big Air team and the crew at Design Works, we have taken yet again another evolutionary jump forwards.
Refined profiles to help maintain canopy support during extreme tricks and the new 7 point Apex bridle gives the riders the support and confidence they need to not only do the tricks, but to also provide them with the feedback they need through the bar during the tricks.
The ultimate wingman, the new Nitro will not only help you go to the next level but will also be there with you for the ride of your life.
5 strut, high sweep, high aspect, hybrid strut.
- ULTRA HT - Strong, stable and responsive material, exclusive to the Apex series
- NEW - Featherlite bladders
- NEW - Increased top end range, stability and hang time
- NEW - Apex Bridle - thinner and lower elongation bridle for optimal efficiency and reactive steering.
- NEW - Optimized airfoil for increased lift and stability during increased angles of attack
- NEW - Bi-directional pure profile panels
- Sprint 3.0
- Trailing edge EVA rigidity battens
- Nano ripstop canopy: Durability, stability and responsiveness
- Durable TPU leading edge bumpers
TAKE TO THE SKY
Cabrinha's biggest boosting kite in the range with exceptional hang time..
BI-DIRECTIONAL PURE PROFILE PANELS
The smoothest and most 3D correct shape we've ever created allowing the smoothest transition between the segmented leading edge and curved canopy.
The new narrow wing tip design puts more canopy area in the centre region of the kite improving projected area and increasing efficiency of airflow.
HIGH SWEEP, HIGH ASPECT
Powerful, well-balanced and responsive leading to massive air and direct, powerful kiteloops.
EXCELLENT UPWIND PERFORMANCE
The unique profile of the canopy allows for effortless upwind performance.
An Apex series product from the CAB Design Works Team. Developed exclusively for kite leading edges, this is a strong, stable, and exceptionally responsive material. Ultra HT reduces the weight of the leading edge and struts while boasting incredibly low elongation and response. A unique and proprietary coating process increases durability and performance unlike anything you have felt before.