In 2003 a kite was launched to help people maximize their time on the water. The name became synonymous with the light wind riding, and has since become a staple in many kiters quivers.
The Contra 3 Strut continues this legacy and provides the rider with the ultimate blend of light wind power and agility to maximize time on the water in threshold winds.
Its supported 3 strut frame allows to not only drive forward when using more a traditional selection of kiteboards, but it also provides a stable canopy and an increased high end range.
3 strut hybrid design, low drag wing tips, draft forward profiles.
- Heavy duty closing seam construction
- Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability and improved handling charecteristics
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- Pure profile panels for efficient aerodynamics
- Agile and responsive steering for increased power delivery
- Refined low end performance for better upwind ability
- Effortless relaunch in the lightest of wind conditions